The CATSI - CWAs Standoff Detector is designed to detect if there is any toxic gas in the air over a range of more than 5 km. It is a fast scanning interferometer spanning the spectral range from 3 µm to 18 µm (560 cm-1 to 3300 cm-1) offering advanced radiometric accuracy for thermal emission measurements.
This technology provides better spectral purity and sensitivity than a most other IR spectroscopic methods. The spectroradiometer is based on the ABB MR Series of Fourier Transform interferometer.
The CATSI - CWAs Standoff Detector system provides excellent performance and is user friendly. The graphical user interface of the software provides comprehensible and simple commands and spectral feedback in real-time.
The main features of the CATSI - CWAs Standoff Detector are as follows:
- Can detect and identify in up to 5 km distances
- Provides unrestricted 360° azimuthal surveillance scanning with depression/elevation angles ranging from -10° to +40°
- Real-time detection of CWA and many TICs
- Automated self-calibration sequence
- Intuitive user-friendly interface
- Continuous operation using DC/DC, AC/DC power sources and auxiliary batteries
- Day and night operation
- Initiated Build-In-Test (IBIT)
- Optimal sensitivity through adaptive processing of the background environment
- ATP-45 NBC-1 report generation