ICONICS, a leading supplier of Building Automation Software Solutions announces the release of V10.7 of the GENESIS64™ Automation platform, adding powerful additional visualization features and significant productivity improvements.
The GENESIS64 building automation solution is a vendor independent open platform designed for compliance to open standards including BACnet, SNMP, Modbus, Web Services, OPC and OPC-UA. The software integrates all customer systems into a uniform platform including HVAC, security, data centers, electrical metering, cogeneration and other building applications.
GENESIS64 utilizes the latest Microsoft technology such as 64-bit multi-core and natural user interfaces, including: multi-touch, 3D and 2D graphics hardware-acceleration, alarming, scheduling and long term data logging.
“GENESIS64 is installed in more than 45,000 buildings worldwide, including many of the world’s largest buildings,” said Russ Agrusa, President and CEO at ICONICS, “with the addition of AssetWorX™ and FDDWorX™ our customers can now install our systems with greatly reduced engineering time compared to our competition, and the scalability of our systems is now even greater.
V10.7 expands the product with numerous new features for the Building Automation Industry; some of the most significant include:
- BACnet Advanced Workstation Certification – GENESIS64 is designed to reach the highest level of BACnet compliance, the B-AWS profile. Assuring the ability easily integrate to almost all major BAS controllers and support all advanced functions
- PortalWorX™ – Simple-to-configure dashboard technology delivers the world’s leading visualization to any Web browser. Based on Microsoft SharePoint® and Silverlight®, PortalWorX provides customizable layouts, KPIs, GEO SCADA, charting, Excel grids, alarming, reports and many other dashboard Web parts.
- AssetworX – An Intelligent Asset Technology based on the ANSI/ISA-95 Enterprise-Control Systems. Users can now define any data as properties of assets with customizable hierarchy and intelligence. Asset can represent buildings and major items of equipment in buildings. AssetWorX significantly decreases the engineering time needed to implement any building, manufacturing or industrial application. AssetWorX comes with an intuitive ISA95 Asset Navigator, Asset real-time services and simple to set up configuration.
- FDDWorX - A Fault Detection and Diagnostics Solution – Advanced algorithms analyze, detect and predict equipment and efficiency faults. When faults do occur the system provides a list of probable causes, with current estimated probabilities.
ICONICS GENESIS64 BACnet-Certified Advanced WorkStations have many benefits for Building Automation Applications, including:
- Stunning 2D/3D Visualization Using Microsoft WPF and Silverlight
- Scalable to Millions of Tags and Hundreds of Servers
- WebHMI™ from Anywhere, Any Time and On Any Platform
- Powerful Scheduling Integrates and Configures any BACnet Controller
- View High Speed Trend Objects from Any Advanced BACnet Controller
- Automatically Discover BACnet Device Control Objects on All Control Networks
- BACnet, OPC, OPC-UA, SNMP, SQL and Web Services