The CMV2000 is a pipelined, high sensitivity global shutter CMOS image sensor with 2048 x 1088 pixel resolution capable of high definition format. Pipelining enables exposure during readout.
The key features of the CMV2000 are:
- Global shutter, low noise sensor
- The sophisticated pixel architecture offers true correlated double sampling (CDS) bringing down the dark noise and fixed pattern noise considerably.
- The imager combines 16 LVDS channels each operating at 480 Mbps resulting in a 340 fps frame rate at a complete resolution of 10 bit/pixel. Readout and driving are programmed over a serial peripheral interface.
- The signals required for exposure control and readout of the image sensor are produced by an internal timing generator.
- It is possible to perform external exposure triggering. A 12 bit per pixel mode is available at reduced frame rate.