The Jerome J605 hydrogen sulfide analyzer is developed by Arizona Instruments for measuring hydrogen sulfide levels as low as 3ppb with a resolution of about 20ppt. This analyzer is enclosed in a light and ergonomically designed case. The gold film sensor has been upgraded and improved from previous models, thus increasing the service life of the instrument.
The key features of the J605 hydrogen sulfide analyzer are:
- SCADA interface capabilities via 4-20ma
- USB interface is available for transferring the data
- Battery powered sensor regeneration
- It has a battery life of about 24 h
- Functional test module (FTM) verifies instrument functions correctly between recommended annual factory calibrations
- It is capable of storing time, date, and locations.
The accessories available for the J605 hydrogen sulfide analyzer are:
- Jerome functional test module
- Accessory kit
- Jerome soft carrying case
- Jerome hard carrying case
- Maintenance kit
- 10:1 dilution module.
The specifications of the J605 hydrogen sulfide analyzer are given in the following table.
|Internal battery pack
||Rechargeable nickel metal hydride
|Data storage capacity
|Typical response time
||Dependent on range and mode manual survey mode: 12-27 seconds auto sample mode: 12-52 seconds
||11" L x 6" W x 6.5" H
||12 VDC for the instrument
||0-40°C non-condensing, non-explosive