The MX1615 strain gauge bridge amplifier is apt for stress analysis and helps connect up to 16 strain gauges or sensors in half, full or quarter bridge configurations. Only one module is needed to measure mechanical quantities.
The product features of the MX615 bridge amplifier are:
- The MX1615 bridge amplifier offers superior channel density and supports full integration into the modular data acquisition system. TEDS are supported by all channels, they also have been designed for compatibility with ±10V voltage signals and Pt100 temperature sensor connections.
- The MX1615 differentiates itself with its 4-, 5- and 6-wire circuit-based patented technology, employing carrier frequency methods and cyclical auto-adjustment on all channels.
- Due to these features, the amplifier is particularly rugged and insensitive to electromagnetic and thermal interference from converters, high currents, electric motors or temperature effects.
- The amplifier can support applications involving distant measurement sites. Ethernet TCP/IP enables integration of the MX1615 close to the measurement point to obtain the shortest possible sensor lines.
Applications for the MX1615 are:
- Material testing and residual stress analysis
- Road Load Data Acquisition (RLDA)
- Static load tests for verifying FEM models
- Quasi-dynamic fatigue tests for durability analyses
- Monitoring tasks when combined with the QuantumX CX22W data recorder.