The eDAQlite is the best choice for small channel count applications where ruggedness and compactness are required. The SoMat eDAQlite is the compact version of the SoMat eDAQ.
This product has also been designed using the same technology and has similar signal conditioning as well as the capacity to perform a broad range of on-board data processing, triggering, intelligent data storage, and complex computations.
SoMat eDAQ/SoMat eDAQlite customers can accomplish tests with both small and high channel counts using a single family of products. There is no need for new software, learning curve or file formats and the systems can be networked together seamlessly. The compact SoMat eDAQlite can be inconspicuously installed to collect data under discrete conditions; for instance, behind a dashboard panel.
The specifications of the eDAQlite are:
- Size: 6.875”W x 5.625”L x X”H (17.46cm W x 14.29cm L x Xcm H),
- Weight: X lbs (X kg),
- Temperature: -20°C to 65°C,
- Connectors: Various
Note: X is a variable that is dependent on the configuration of the system.
- The enclosure is a sealed system comprising machined aluminum case and sealed gaskets that protect the system from humidity, corrosion, water spray, and dust.
- Vibration Tested: Swept sine tested from 5 to 2000 Hz @ 20 G’s
- Modular: Up to 8 layers can be custom configured pending testing requirements.
- Four screws is all that is required to disassemble a system.
- Input Power: ELCPU-PLUS: 10-60 VDC, fuses: 10 A, automotive mini-blade,
- Sample Rates: Master Clock Rates 100 kHz = 0.1 Hz to 100 kHz
98.3 kHz = 0.1 Hz to 98,304Hz
- Communications Ethernet: 100 BaseT Serial: RS232 up to 115,200 baud
- Internal Flash Memory: Standard: 256MB, upgrades: 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Internal DRAM: Standard: 64MB Upgrade: 256MB, Product layers.