The 6051 is a general purpose colorimeter, equipped with easy-to-use conventional style controls, making it ideal for routine and educational use.
Standard 10mm square cuvettes, semi-micro volume cuvettes, flowthrough or pour in/suck out cells can all be used with the standard sample holder. Excellent sampling flexibility is achieved through the optional cell holder assemblies, allowing the use of 10, 20, and 40mm cells, whilst multiple sampling handling is possible with the four cell carriage. For temperature-dependent measurements a heated cell block is available.
- Wide wavelength range from 400 to 710nm
- Ideal for routine and educational use
- Easy to use and conventional style controls
- Sample flexibility with many size options
- Mains or battery operated