SBS offers the 1110S and 4830S constant current DC load banks, which can be used to perform easy and precise IEEE450 (Vented Lead-Acid), IEEE1188 (VRLA) and IEEE1106 (Ni-Cad) load tests. The units are cost-effective and can be easily and quickly set up; they display the current, voltage and Ah removed during the test. Unlike other load banks, users do not have to constantly alter the current during the test.
The SBS-1110S and the SBS-4830S load banks include multiple auto-stop settings as well as built-in protection features, such as audible alarm, warning on LED screen, over load protection, and high voltage and temperature shutdowns. These features protect the batteries from over discharge.The SBS-1110S has DC voltage range from 90 to 150 Vdc and DC current range from 0 to 100 A. The unit includes a carrying case, an instruction manual, and 9 ft DC cables. The SBS-4830S has DC voltage range from 20 to 60 Vdc and DC current range from 0-300 A.
The main features of the SBS-1110S and 4830S constant current load banks are:
- Continuous current load bank holds the current set all through the test
- Units can be paralleled with the SBS-8400 or other load banks
- LED screen shows real time discharge current, voltage and Ah removed during the test
- Three adjustable stop points: End system voltage, discharge time, discharge capacity (Ah)
- Auto-stop settings
- Warning on LED screen
- Audible alarm
- Over load protection
- High voltage and temperature shutdown
- DC cables included