HBM's new hygienic PW27 load cell offers increased efficiency and precision in filling systems and packaging machinery, and provides high reliability in terms of hygienic and aseptic aspects:
The PW27 allows for fast and accurate weighing in the aseptic production of pharmaceuticals, food and other products. A groundbreaking innovation, hygienic PW27 load cell is the first and only load cell that complies with the rigorous rules of the European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group and hence is perfect for use in the hygienic design of systems.
The PW27 load cell can be cleaned easily as it has an optimized design sans edges or fissures. It is made of food-compatible stainless steel and doped with silver ions to make it antibacterial.
The main features of the hygienic PW27 load cell are:
- Asceptic filling using up-to-date weighing technology.
- Optimized design.
- Easy to clean.
- Integrated overload protection against dirt and product residues.
- Suitable for aseptic production of food, pharmaceuticals and other products.
- Complies with European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group regulations.
- Load cell cable also meets hygiene regulations.