PACEline CFTs, the compact piezoelectric force transducers from HBM, are designed for reliable, integrated force measurement, especially where space is limited. Available with measuring ranges from 5 to 120 kN, the transducers are perfect for monitoring press-fit and assembly processes with quick force variations.
The CFT transducers can be utilized where only uncalibrated force washers can be used. They are also compact and measure over several intervals (decades) at reliable precision.
The PACEline CFT force transducers include a central bore and flange connection on both sides which allows them to be easily integrated into existing systems. Other benefits such as rugged design and high stiffness make the transducers suitable for use in adverse industry environments.
They are also available as a CMC measurement chain including charge amplifier and cable.
The main features of the PACEline CFT Series are:
- Rugged design and high stiffness.
- Nominal (rated) forces: 5, 20, 50, 70, 120 kN.
- Force transducer with compact design for compressive forces.
- Easy integration via flange connection on both sides and central bore.
- Stainless steel housing.
- Output signal depends on applied force and not on nominal (rated) force.
- Ideal for press-fit and assembly applications with fast force variations.