HBM offers DQ430 espressoDAQ module, a dynamic bridge amplifier with carrier frequency technology. The instrument can be used to measure force, strain and pressure. It includes four channels and supports strain gages in half and full bridge configuration. In DC mode, the sampling rate is up to 40,000 measurements per second. In addition, the carrier frequency can be set to 500 and 2000Hz.
The main features of the DQ430 espressoDAQ module are:
- Compact design.
- Sampling rate up to 40000 measurements/s.
- Carrier frequency technology.
- Full and half bridge.
- Active low-pass filter.
- TEDS support.
- 4 inputs that can be separately configured.
- 24-bit analog-to-digital converter per channel for synchronized measurements.
- DC supply voltage; 1 device through USB (5 V), otherwise 6 - 28V.