The Mercury II, Celera Motion's latest family of reflective incremental encoders, takes another giant step forward by offering excellent performance, unparalleled versatility, superior robustness, and unmatched ease of use, with all features obtained from a single encoder system. The MII 6000V sensor is vented and constructed with vacuum compatible materials and designed for a 48 hour bake out at 150°C. For customer termination, color coded bare leads are provided.
The new Mercury II 6000V Encoder Series signifies a breakthrough in performance, offering class-leading resolution and accuracy, digital output, the smallest sensor size excellent versatility, robustness, smart programmable features, easy installation and 10-8 Torr vacuum rating.
The key features of the Mercury II 6000V series are:
- Bi-directional optical index is repeatable to 1LSB
- Low power consumption; low heat generation at the sensor
- High tolerance to scale contamination
- Broadest alignment tolerances
- Status LED’s in the connector show encoder status at a glance
- Software for set-up, programmable features, monitoring and diagnostics
- RoHS and CE compliant
- High-resolution interpolated digital output resolution from 5µm to 1.2nm
- Extremely low cyclical error - only ± 20nm - provides smooth velocity control
- Smarter - programmable resolution in integer steps
- Linear glass scales for high accuracy
- Optical index and left/right limits.