The Accumeasure System 9000 available from MTI Instruments is a high-resolution, capacitance-based instrument that provides excellent precision, stability and repeatability. The instrument offers a suitable solution to many previously unattainable measurement applications. It is compact, portable, lightweight, and easy to setup.
With extremely low noise levels and rapid response time, the AS-9000 is suitable for measuring targets such as disks, tires, rotating spindles/shafts, X-Y stages and semiconductor wafers. It also provides nanometer level resolution for high-precision measurements.
The main features of the ACCUMEASURE 9000 are:
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy to set up
- Single or dual channel design in a compact and cost-effective package
- Front-panel digital display significantly reduces set up time, particularly in production applications
- Large standoff distance for safe gaging of delicate parts
- Standardized output sensitivity of 1uin/mV for any sensor probe is available
The applications of the ACCUMEASURE 9000 are:
- Brake rotor coning, warping and run-out measurement
- Gap measurement for extruders and roller gaps
- High precision microscope lens focusing
- Lobing and flatness inspection of spindles
- Accurate sheet and metal thickness with spatial averaging
- Internal fine pitch thread inspection