MTI Instruments offers a compact, custom designed, OEM capacitance sensor system called Accumeasure MicroCap. The system delivers fast response time, very high stability and sub-nanometer resolution. These features make it suitable for high-precision non-contact measurements such as thermal correction, micro-positioning, focusing and closed loop control applications.
The Accumeasure MicroCap provides exceptional value and uses the latest capacitance amplifier design.
The main features of the ACCUMEASURE MICROCAP are:
- Custom OEM configurations for easy integration into existing or future products
- Large standoff, non-contact sensors for safe gauging of delicate parts
- Wide range of precision capacitance sensors for complex size and shape targets
- Highly stable design for long-term monitoring, analysis and control
- Passive probes for operation in high-vacuum, high-temperature and harsh environments
- Extended system ranges for more measurement flexibility
The applications of the ACCUMEASURE MICROCAP are:
- Brake rotor coning, warping and run-out measurement
- Gap measurement for extruders and roller gaps
- High precision microscope lens focusing
- Lobing and flatness inspection of spindles
- Accurate sheet and metal thickness with spatial averaging
- Internal fine pitch thread inspection