The Kipp & Zonen CM 4 High Temperature Pyranometer is a radiometer specially designed for measuring artificial or solar light irradiance under the most extreme temperature conditions.
It has an operating temperature range of -40°C to +150°C and measurement up to 4000W/m² and it is a unique product. All the radiometer components are exclusively selected for their ability to withstand these very high temperatures and irradiance. The CM 4 is supplied with a 1m high temperature signal cable fitted to the instrument.
The key features of the CM 4 are:
- The CM 4 high temperature pyranometer has internal first-order temperature compensation, but it is also supplied with a built in Pt-100 temperature sensor to provide additional information on the measurement conditions.
- Temperature monitoring during operations enable easy data correction afterwards for better measurement accuracy.
- CM 4 is supplied with a calibration table that provides instrument sensitivity for several measurement temperature ranges and the maximum error in the measured irradiance values within each range.
- The screw-in drying cartridge can be removed easily and the replacement desiccant is supplied in convenient refill packets.
- It has a heat resistant instrument design, an extended operating temperature range and excellent temperature dependency.