The CMP 6 pyranometer is intended for routine global solar radiation measurement research on a plane/level surface. The CMP 6 is fully compliant with ISO 9060:1990 specification for a First Class pyranometer and features a sixty-four thermocouple junction (series connected) sensing element. The sensing element is coated with a highly stable carbon based non-organic coating, which delivers excellent spectral absorption and long-term stability characteristics.
The key features of the CMP 6 Pyranometer are:
- CMP 6 has a similar detector to the CMP 3, but has enhanced performance because of the increased thermal mass and the double glass dome construction.
- It is ideal for cost-effective, good quality, measurements in hydrological networks and agriculture.
- The integral bubble level is raised to the top of the housing and can be seen without removing the redesigned snap-on sun shield, which also covers the connector.
- The connector with gold-plated contacts enables re-calibration and easy exchange. The screw-in drying cartridge can be removed easily and the replacement desiccant is supplied in convenient refill packets.
- The Pyranometer does not require any power, it supplies a low voltage of 0-20mV in relation to the amount of incoming radiation.
- When a higher voltage level or a 4-20mA signal is required, the AMPBOX is the perfect solution.
- It has a consistent all-weather performance.
- Is easy to use, has a fast response time and no power is required.