The SMP11 smart pyranometer is a combination of sophisticated sensor technology with industry standard digital and analogue amplified outputs. Based on the proven CMP 11 technology, the SMP11 adds Modbus® interface, improved response time, and temperature corrected measurement data.
The wide and low power supply range from 5 to 30VDC makes integration in meteorological stations easy. The SMP is secured against over voltage, reversed polarity and short circuiting. Since all SMPS have identical sensitivity and connections, exchanging instruments for recalibration is easy.
The key features of the SMP11 pyranometer are:
- PC Software for data logging, display of data and Modbus® address setting is standard provided.
- SMP11 measures incoming global solar radiation with a 180° field of view.
- Ideal for solar radiation measurements in both Meteorological and Solar Energy applications that require the Modbus protocol or amplified outputs.
- RS-485 Modbus® RTU interface.
- 0– 1 Volt or 4 – 20mA analogue output.
- Active temperature correction from -40°C to +80°C.