The GD10L safeguards environment, life and property through reliable gas detection over path lengths from 2 (6.5feet) to 30m (100 feet).
The IR sources show higher resistance to shock or vibration when compared to competing technologies and during its long service life replacement of the IR sources are not needed.
The GD10L provides an effective response to the detection of gas hazards in a wide range of industrial environments from boiler plant rooms to offshore petrochemical installations.
A novel retro-reflector is used and the unit combines a receiver/transmitter into a single housing. A single person can commission the whole system. For minimizing icing and condensation, the retro-reflector is heated.
Download the Brochure for More Information
The key features of the GD10L are:
- Enhanced coverage, solid state IR sources
- Dual IR sources/detectors
- Precision designed retro-reflector, heated retro-reflector
- Handheld configuration tool
- Reduced cabling
- Fewer devices needed to cover installation, ultra-stability and long life
- Well proven auto compensated design, less prone to misalignment
- Minimises icing and condensation, simple one-man set-up & commissioning
- Cable to one end only for indoor applications.
The applications of the GD10L are:
- Offshore Drilling and Production
- Fuel Loading Facilities
- Compressor Stations
- Chemical Plants.