The GD10P-CO2 has been designed with features that offer an effective response to the detection of CO2 in a wide range of industrial environments from boiler plant rooms to offshore petrochemical installations.
The GD10P-CO2 differs from all other point infrared gas detectors because they utilise silicon based solid-state sources.
The complete optomechanical design and construction is so stable that an ultra fast speed of response can be achieved whilst providing unparalleled service life and detector stability, thus saving on maintenance and service costs.
An industry standard HART® interface is used for configuration of special fault levels as well as access to extended maintenance data.
Download the Brochure for More Information
The key features of GD10P are:
- Solid state IR sources, high IR source flash rate
- True dual path, double compensation optical design
- Selectable response rate, dual layer weather protector
- Early dirty optics warning, integral termination compartment
- Low power consumption, independently heated mirror and lens
- Superior long-term performance compared to filament lamps
- Improved stability and speed of response
- No recalibration, monitors and accounts for all changes in optical path
- Fastest IR point detector on the market
- Ideal for speed critical applications
- No mesh, gauze, hydrophobic fi lters or sinters = No delay, no failure on demand
- Improved preventative maintenance
- Reduced installation time, the unit is ready out of the box
- Reduces load on UPS and high performance detection in rough environmental conditions.