Syntel is an addressable system suitable for use in zone 1 and 2 hazardous areas. The complete addressable loop is fault tolerant operating normally with a short or open circuit. Syntel does not have a central processing unit so there is no common failure point.
Syntel includes an OPC interface, as standard, and can be supplied with Modbus too, allowing easy integration with third party systems.
Syntel stores alarm and calibration information in distributed non-volatile memory, there is no reliance on a centralised system.
Syntel is ideal for installations where there is the possibility for future expansion. The system architecture allows very low cost expansion as cable runs to a central location are not needed.
Download the Brochure for More Information
The key features of model DM TV6 are:
- No central processing unit
- No common failure point
- Addressable flame, gas and third party instrumentation
- Distributed intelligence in zoned areas
- Fault tolerant Fully functional with one open or short circuit
- Simple system configuration Reduced engineering and installation cost
- Flexible system design Easy expansion with minimal costs
- User friendly, client specific interface Ease of use to client requirement.
The applications of the DM-TV6 are:
- Oil refinery
- Chemical and petrochemical industry
- Off shore
- LNG & LPG storage
- Power stations.