The Model CX-DM gas detection sensors can be easily and economically deployable in both permanent and temporary installations.
These low power sensor assemblies make use of electrochemical technology for a long list of toxic gases.
Model CX-DM sensors are equipped with standard analog 4-20mA, and Modbus™ RTU RS-485 outputs and can be used with Detcon’s SmartWireless® Site Sentinel CX/CXT Controllers as well as other control systems.
- Low power gas detection sensors
- Built-in display
- Class i, div. 1, groups b, c, & d
- Non-intrusive magnetic interface
- Built-in diagnostics
- Fully encapsulated electronics
- Electropolished 316ss construction
- Quick thread release (for sensor replacement).