Arizona Instrument has developed a green relative humidity sensor technology, the Computrac Vapor Pro. The system offers a quick, easy, and cost-effective alternative to Karl Fischer titration methods. It is suitable for companies who want to develop quality products and improve dryer efficiencies without downtime expenses and costly rework.
The Computrac Vapor Pro provides automatic sample loading and offers precise and reliable test results. It includes enhanced security features that restrict access to program and instrument settings. In addition, self-diagnostics function alerts operator in case of instrument problems.
The Computrac Vapor Pro is supplied with a range of accessories, such as a carrying case assembly, external balance with cable, printer kit, dry air generator kit and more.
The main features of the Computrac Vapor Pro are:
- Automatic sample loading
- Automatic, menu driven operation requires minimal user skills
- No toxic reagents or specialized glassware
- Real-time graph of moisture curve and rate of moisture loss
- Continuous display of current temperature, test time, current microgram water measurement, programmed test temperature, and calculated moisture content
- Statistical features calculate mean, standard deviation and coefficient of variation (C.V.)
- Easy setup of product methods to ensure optimum test results
- Flexible ending criteria to ensure precise test results
- Programmable temperatures to ±1°C
- Temperature Calibration Interface (TCI) Module (optional)
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant (optional)
- Optional multi-point temperature calibration module utilizes NIST-traceable RTD to ±1°C
- Validation package and validation services available