The Computrac Vapor Pro Rx moisture specific analyzer supplied by Arizona Instrument is fast, precise, durable, and easy to operate. The instrument eliminates the need for reagents or specialized glassware and is ideal for both laboratories and production floors. In addition, easy setup of product methods ensures optimum test results.
The Computrac Vapor Pro Rx is supplied with a wide range of accessories, such as carrying case assembly, external balance with cable, dry air generator kit, printer kit, etc.
Arizona Instrument provides comprehensive services, including on-site service, technology transfer, IQ/OQ/PQ, sample testing, and calibration.
The main features of the Computrac Vapor Pro Rx moisture specific analyzer are:
- Automatic sample loading
- Automatic, menu driven operation requires minimal user skills
- No toxic reagents or specialized glassware
- Security feature restricts access to program and instrument settings
- Self-diagnostics alert operator of any instrument problems
- Real-time graph of moisture curve and rate of moisture loss
- Continuous display of current temperature, test time, current microgram water measurement, programmed test temperature, and calculated moisture content
- Statistical features calculate mean, standard deviation and coefficient of variation (C.V.)
- Flexible ending criteria to ensure precise test results
- Programmable temperatures to ±1°C
- Accepts multiple vial sizes
- Maintains sealed vial integrity
- Temperature Calibration Interface (TCI) Module (optional)
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant (optional)
- Validation package and validation services available