Sensirion has launched a new, compact range of liquid flow sensors called LPP10 and LPG10. Based on planar microfluidic substrates, the sensors are available with a plastic (LPP10) or a glass (LPG10) packaging. The glass version is highly durable, while the plastic version is ideal for disposable applications and is extremely cost-effective in high volume. Both models are suitable for monitoring flow rates and enhancing system performances in medical, biomedical, and life science applications.
Non-invasive flow sensing is now possible thanks to the high sensitivity attained with CMOSens Technology. This simplification of liquid flow sensing technology allows for compact and efficient sensor solutions. In addition, customized solutions based on this technology can be developed for a wide range of applications.
The main features of the LPP10 and LPG10 liquid flow sensors are:
- Non-invasive flow sensing
- CMOSens Technology
- Innovative packaging
- No moving parts
- Glass and plastic versions available
- Customized solutions also available
- Digital intelligence and memory for temperature compensation, signal linearization, self-test algorithms
- Suitable for medical, biomedical, and life science applications