Highly precise and repeatable control is possible over a wide dynamic range with the SFC5000 series. The mass flow controllers feature excellent performance, which is due to Sensiron’s innovative CMOSens Technology. The CMOSens technology integrates the high-precision sensor element and the analogue and digital signal processing circuitry on a single CMOS silicon chip.
The sensor signal is converted to a completely calibrated and temperature compensated digital signal on the chip. Analogue and digital interfaces are present in the new mass flow controllers. Also, new optional features are enabled such as multi-gas, gas recognition and self-test capability. Across industrial and medical markets, the mass flow controllers of the SFC5000 series are the ideal solution in different applications.
The key features of the SFC5000 series are:
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Excellent long-term stability and consistency
- Flexible mechanical connection options such as down mount, VCR and VCO, Swagelok, C-/W-Seal, etc.
- Ultra-fast gas flow control (settling time less than 50ms)
- Optional multi-gas, multi-range and gas recognition functionality
- Digital and analogue interfaces
- Calibration traceable to NIST standard
- Outstanding value for money thanks to innovative CMOSens® Technology
- Customized versions available on request
- Wide dynamic range (turndown ratio 1000:1)
The applications of the SFC5000 series are:
- Industrial process automation such as coating and thermal processing
- Semiconductor industry such as plasma etching processes, thin film deposition
- Analytical instruments such as gas chromatography, mass spectrometry
- Medical devices such as ventilation, anaesthesia