Edinburgh Sensors offers the NEW Guardian range of infrared gas monitors that provides continuous and near-analyser quality measurement, sampling and display of target gas concentrations.
The Guardian NG range allows highly precise detection and measurement of CH4 and CO2 gases, where detection level ranges of 0 – 3000ppm and 0 – 100% by volume are needed.
The wall-mounted monitors support key processes in industries worldwide and can detect gases from sampling points up to 30m away by means of the integral sampling system. This can be attributed to Edinburgh Sensors’ proprietary infrared sensor technology and more than three decades of sensor design and manufacturing experience.
The Guardian instruments are stand-alone products that are easy to install and need only minimum set up. They are supplied with LCD and digital alarm set-point controls and accommodated in a rugged plastic IP54 rated enclosure to prevent the ingress of water and particulates.
Download the Datasheet for More Information
- True volume % readout across a wide range of pressures (pressure compensated)
- Easier set up using on-screen menus
- Digital alarm set points
- Enhanced screen display offers more information
- Graphical display of historic readings possible over a user-defined period
- Easier transfer of data through on board RS232 I/F
- Relay outputs for control of external devices
- Password protection to prevent deliberate or accidental change of settings
- Optional Ethernet I/F
- Landfill gas measurement
- Personal safety process control