The SmartWireless® CXT gas detection sensors are low power sensors designed for mobile applications in heavy-duty industries.
These devices feature a wireless transceiver within a single enclosure and a Model Series CXT low power gas detection sensor.
Covering a wide range of applications from electrochemical applications for toxic gases to infrared applications for combustible hydrocarbons, these advanced devices consist of components that are rated under Class 1; Division 1, Group C, D hazardous limits.
Power is supplied from a disposable "C" cell battery pack that continuously operates for over 60 days.
Additional power supply includes a disposable "D" cell battery pack with 9 months of run time, smart rechargeble battery with 5 to 6 months of run time and a solar panel with continuous operation.
Download the Brochure for More Information
The main features of the SmartWireless® CXT gas detection sensors are:
- Model self healing mesh network system
- Disposable battery packs
- Built-in display for gas sensor/field device HMI
- Low power gas detection sensors combined with built-in transceivers
- Standard 2.4GHz non-licensed frequency
- Safety approvals from CE Marking and cCSAus