FLIR Muon is a calibrated uncooled thermal camera subassembly designed for integration into thermal product OEMs image processing, packaging and optical solutions. It consists of an Mg mechanical assembly equipped with a Hirose connector.
The FLIR Muon has perfect size, weight and power (SWaP) and is ideal for thermal product solutions. Using the standard imaging device power and communication protocols, thermal camera subassembly can generate the corrected CMOS video out.
The main features of the FLIR Muon are:
- FLIR’s industry-leading temperature stabilized process calibration
- I2C communication to abstracted layer
- 17µ VOx FPA technology with 640 x 512 and 336 x 256 resolutions
- <300 mW power and <0.5 second start up time
- Industry standard interfaces facilitate power in, corrected CMOS video out
- Precision aligned Mg mechanical assembly with Hirose connector
- KGD process improves manufacturing first pass yield
- Pre-calibrated subassembly reduces product cost