Sierra-Olympic's Viento offers high-resolution thermal imagery at 320x240 or 640x480 pixel resolution, at an affordable price point.
It is a simple and easy-to-use thermal imaging tool that can be programmed at the command level to suit any custom application.
The Viento features horizontal fields of view (HFOV) from 90° down to 6° in 640x480 resolution and 90° to 3° in 320x240 resolution. A 60Hz frame rate is available in 320x240 models and 30Hz in 640x480 models. Models with 9Hz frame rate are also available, to enable easy exporting throughout the world.
RS232 or USB is used for camera control with an input power range of 5 to 16VDC. The power is supplied through the USB connector.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- CameraLink digital and NTSC/PAL analog
- USB or RS-232 control
- Video frame rate and 9Hz models for export
- Auto or manual focus
- Laboratory housing w/standard connectors and mounting points
- Fixed FOV optics: 8 FOVs for 640x480, 11 optics options for 320x240
- 320x240 and 640x480 models
- 8-bit / 14-bit digital video
- Compact, light-weight, universal, and value-priced thermal imagers
- Simple and easy-to-use
Viento Series Thermal Imagers