BinMaster’s NCR-80 is a non-contact radar level sensor that is specifically designed to deliver excellent performance in bulk solids and powders. It employs a strong 80 GHz frequency focused in a narrow 4° beam angle that permits precise aiming to avoid internal structure, flow stream, or sidewall buildup. This provides reliable performance at measuring distances of up to 393 feet and accuracy within 0.2 inches.
The sensor is not sensitive to interference, and its sophisticated filter guarantee fast signal processing and an update rate of less than a second. Its advanced firmware continuously tracks echoes and automatically removes false echoes to ensure reliable performance.
The BinMaster NCR-80 can be used for continuous, single-point level measurement in narrow and tall vessels where an excessive amount of dust or noise is present.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Powerful 80 GHZ non-contact radar
- BinDisc option simplifies setup and configuration
- Hazardous location approvals
- Chemical-resistant for long-lasting performance
- FDA approval for pharmaceutical or food use
- High temperatures up to 392°F
- Extremely tall, narrow silos for single point level measurement
- Wood chips, cement, power, grain, sand, pellets, plastics or aggregates
- Mounted over piled material in flat storage warehouses
- Level measurement of pits or piles
- Vessels with excessive noise, high temperatures, or dust
- Over conveyors belts to avoid overloading or detect when belts are running empty
- Measure levels within equipment, for example ESP or hoppers crushers
- Materials with limited reflectivity or low dielectric materials