The CTX 300 fixed gas detector available from Teledyne can fulfill the most demanding safety needs, especially when dangerous levels of oxygen or toxic gases threaten the safety of an unclassified location.
The CTX 300 fixed gas detector has been developed to detect refrigerant, oxygen, and toxic gases. It also utilizes the latest sensor to detect CO2 across three varying ranges: 0% to 5% volume, 0% to 100% volume, and 0 to 5000 ppm.
The CTX 300 fixed gas detector conveys information in record time. With an array of sensor options, the CTX 300 device has the flexibility to safeguard several potentially dangerous settings.
The unit can be easily maintained with an optional LCD and pre-calibrated sensors.
Features of the CTX 300 Oxygen Detector
- Pre-calibrated and plug-in sensors
- Detects CO2, O2, refrigerant, and toxic gases
- An analog transmitter offers 4 to 20 mA output, along with an optional backlit display
- Available with semi-conductor, infrared, or electrochemical sensors
- Comes in an infrared version for CO2
- Complies with EN14624 standard for R134a monitoring
- With over 30 different sensors, most toxic gases in the industry can be detected