The GD10P point gas detector is the benchmark for flammable gas detection on offshore installations. It has set the standards for gas detectors in the areas of stability, security and low maintenance.
The detector has features that offer an effective response when gas hazards are detected in a broad range of industrial environments, spanning from boiler plant rooms to offshore petrochemical setups.
Each infrared gas detector does not vary from model to model, as they use silicon based solid-state infrared sources.
The comprehensive optomechanical design and construction is so stable that an ultra fast speed of response can be accomplished while offering superior detector stability and service life, saving the money spent on service and maintenance.
A bridge interface is provided for retrofit applications, allowing the detector to be linked directly to the catalytic systems with the help of currently available control and cabling modules.
An industry standard HART® interface is used to configure the optical rapid response time and special fault levels. It is also used for access to extended maintenance data.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- In-built termination compartment
- High IR source flash rate
- Solid state IR sources (SimSource™)
- Separately heated lens and mirror
- Selectable response rate
- Supplied with worldwide hazardous and performance area approvals
- True dual path; double compensation optical design
- Early dirty optics warning
- Suitable to use in SIL 2 systems
- Double layer weather protector
- Minimal power consumption
- Enhanced speed and stability of response
- Quickest IR point detector on the market, suitable for speed critical applications
- High performance detection in harsh environmental situations
- Excellent long term performance when compared with filament lamps
- Enhanced preventative maintenance
- Recalibration is not required
- Monitors and accounts for every change occurring in optical path
- Decreases load on UPS
- No gauze, mesh, hydrophobic filters or sinters, therefore no failure, no delay on demand
- Decreased installation time as the unit is ready out of the box