The Lt29059 from Lumenera is designed with a high resolution 35 mm format CCD sensor with a completely global electronic shutter.
The Lt29059 can capture exceptional quality, high-resolution images without any blur. This high performance USB 3.0 camera offers high smear rejection and dynamic range, and is preferably suited for applications that need high resolution, such as: high-resolution industrial inspection, surveillance, intelligent traffic systems, and UAVs.
Powerful and Reliable USB 3.0
The Lt29059 benefits from Lumenera's well-established USB 3.0 technology. Full streaming uncompressed video and still image captures can be easily controlled through a set of stable and reliable USB 3.0 device drivers.
Region of interest and binning modes allow the camera to operate at faster frame rates by choosing a specific portion of an image and only transmitting that data. Image capture synchronization is attainable using either a software or hardware trigger.
Built for Reliability and Ease of Integration
The compact, light-weight design of the Lt29059 guarantees easy integration into tight spaces and enclosures. The robust enclosure is built to effectively dissipate heat and increase reliability by avoiding the requirement for a fan. The totally locking USB 3.0 cabling, power connector and digital interface guarantee a simple plug-and-play installation.
A framegrabber is not required. Simplified I/O cabling is provided via a 12-pin GPIO connector supporting one output, one input, and two software configurable I/O ports
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Canon EF lens mount with 100% integrated controller for auto focus/iris supported by Lumenera’s API, increases flexibility and accuracy for remote applications
- High quality ON Semiconductor KAI-29050 CCD sensor offers outstanding dynamic range, low smear, and superior color reproduction
- Compact form factor enables easy integration, without losing the image quality typical in larger sized cameras
- Fanless body, small footprint, and lower power requirements
- Locking industrial USB 3.0 connector
- Locking GPIO connector supporting one output, one input optically isolated and two software configurable I/O ports and power, allowing external control of peripherals and synchronization of lighting
- Zero loss 256 MB RAM frame buffer for reliable image delivery in challenging situations
- Simplified cabling - video, and total camera control over a single USB cable
- Binning enhances sensitivity and Region of Interest (ROI) offers higher frame rates