The OLCT 60 Series are a new generation of superior quality gas detectors which covers all industrial requirements for a number of applications.
Remote or on-board sensor
The OLCT 60AD version allows the sensor to be installed remotely up to 15 m (standard), thereby enabling detection in inaccessible locations, or in Zone 0 in the case of the intrinsically safe (IS) version. The detector units are composed of 316 L stainless steel and are sturdy and resistant to corrosion. It is possible to disconnect pre-calibrated sensors by turning the head of the unit. These “smart” sensors can be calibrated outside unsafe areas.
The OLCT 60 is fitted with non-intrusive access to a safe menu. In unsafe areas, calibration can be performed with an operating mode in keeping with safety rules.
- Access to maintenance menu
- Standard gas injection
- Pure air injection Zero validation*
- Calibration validation taking into account the usage rate*
All of these operations can be done without opening the detector, using a unique magnetic key. Access to the maintenance mode is protected to prevent accidental reprogramming of the unit. The units are available at 125 V AC, 230 V AC or 24 V DC.
* Automatic adjustment of zero and sensitivity
- Non-intrusive, one-man calibration
- 4-20 mA analog transmitter with display
- SIL2 capability for combustible gases
- Corrosion resistant
- Built for industrial applications
- Detects O2, combustible, toxic and refrigerant gases
- New XP IR infrared sensor for combustible gases or CO2
- Available with remote sensor head, flameproof or intrinsic safety versions