The MicroSafe™ Series are intelligent gas detectors featuring MicroSafe™ intuitive software. The operator interface is non-intrusive using a hand-held magnet and program switches accessed through a glass lens cover. Calibration instructions are displayed in simple interactive and sequential script on a 16-character backlit alphanumeric display.
The transmitter design has wide-ranging fault diagnostics with each condition conveniently identified on the transmitter display. The gas detector sensor elements and transmitters are plug-in components and can easily be swapped in the field.
Series 500 is designed as a standard model with a linear 4-20 mA output, self-adjusting zero and span, one-man remote calibration and LED indicators for fault and calibration status.
Series 600 has the same features as the 500 but with an addition of a RS-485 serial communications port and three alarm relays.
- Intuitive non-intrusive operator interface
- Simple menu-driven calibration and programming
- Modular plug and play sensors and transmitters
- Integral sensor fault diagnostics two models to choose from:
- Model 500: 4-20 mA
- Model 600: 4-20 mA, Modbus RTU, Alarm Relays
Download the Brochure for More Information