The OLC(T) 20 Series of gas detectors are built for outdoor or indoor facility monitoring and other applications to handle gas detection needs of users at a reasonable price.
The advanced OLC 20 combustible sensors are not affected by poisons. The units provide very fast response times and full reliability. They can be fitted on a housing with a M25 or 3/4” NPT thread.
The stainless steel detector offers protection and resistance to corrosive agents. Classified IP 66, they are resistant to water and dust ingress. The pre-calibrated sensors of the OLCT 20 can be disconnected by simply turning the head of the unit. These “smart” sensors can be calibrated on a work bench, outside hazardous zones.
- Designed for outdoor or indoor monitoring
- SIL2 suitable for combustible gases and O2
- Full reliability
- Stainless steel detector offers protection and resistance to corrosive agents
- Can be fitted on a housing with a M25 or 3/4” NPT thread
- The pre-calibrated sensors can be disconnected by just turning the head of the unit