The OLC 10 and OLCT 10 monitors available from Teledyne have been developed for use in parking garages and boiler rooms, offering users the most economical solution for the constant tracking of flammable (OLC 10 and OLCT 10) or toxic (OLCT 10) gases, as well as for monitoring vapors in ambient atmosphere.
Features of the OLCT 10-OLC 10 Gas Monitors
- Available with semiconductor, electrochemical, or catalytic bead sensors
- Analog transmitter comes with 4 to 20 mA output without display
- Detects toxic, combustible, and refrigerant gases (NO2, NO, CO, hydrogen, butane, propane, methane, freons, NGV, and LPG)—conforms to EN 14624 standards for R134a monitoring
- ATEX 3G certified for use in zone 2 (excluding the semiconductor version)
- Suitable for commercial use (such as car parks, hospitals, boiler rooms, etc.)