The BioProTT™ Clamp-On Transducers are suitable for use in bio-process applications (fermenters, bioreactors) or in any other process which requires sterility in the line. The Clamp-On Transducers can be attached around the outer side of flexible tubing and do not require splicing of the lines. Installation does not cause a pressure drop in the transducer. There are no moving parts that may come in contact with the media, thus em-tec GmbH Clamp-On Transducers do not induce shear stress on cells.
The key features of the BioProTT™ Clamp-On Transducers are listed below:
- Extremely compact size thanks to highly integrated digital electronic design
- Transducers for an extensive range of tubing sizes available
- Do not cause a pressure drop in the system
- Customer specific calibration for tubing, media, and temperature
- Do not induce shear stress on cells