The SprintIR6S is a high speed CO2 sensor designed to take up to 20 readings per second - six times faster than the existing SprintIR. Integrated with the MX board, it is ideal for applications where the capture of quickly changing CO2 concentrations is needed.
- Easy integration, compact and low power
- NDIR LED Sensor Measures up to 5% CO2
- MX Board includes barometric pressure, temperature and % relative humidity sensors
- Ultra-fast response rate - 20 readings/second
- MX Board adds RS485 Industry-standard Interface
GC-0028 Sensor Only – for integration into high-volume OEM products.
CM-40301 Development Kit – Easy to use, just plug the MX Board into the PC via USB. Use the free GasLab® software to measure and graph CO2, temperature, barometric pressure, and % relative humidity. It includes on-board memory for data logging.
CM-40300 MX Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.