The ORM400 dual-channel picoammeter manufactured by Bentham is used as a data acquisition interface in DC systems using current generating detectors.
Broad dynamic range measurements with outstanding linearity can be achieved as this picoammeter offers short-circuit detector operation and an incredible six decades of gain.
The ORM400 dual-channel picoammeter, offered with an auxiliary voltage input, can be worked from the front panel or totally automated over the USB interface. Under-load and over-load flags are incorporated to enhance remote operation.
- High gain accuracy and stability
- Low noise
- Single unit for two detector systems
- High performance picoammeter with six decades of gain
- Virtual ground (virtual null) input
- Double width module housed within the 417/417T unit
- Front panel control
- Dual input, six decade picoammeter
- Fully programmable via USB 2.0 interface
- Auxiliary voltage input