The IST AG HYT 939 is a mechanically robust humidity module that is equipped with a chemical and condensed waterproof sensing area. This module exhibits a special robust onstruction withstanding peak loading at high temperatures. The HYT 939 is precisely calibrated to ensure an accuracy of ±1.8 % RH and ±0.2 °C, while simultaneously combining the advantages of a precise, capacitive polymer humidity sensor with the high integration density and functionality of an ASIC.
The digital software integrated in the module processes the measured data and delivers the physical parameters of relative humidity and temperature over the I²C compatible interface as digital values. The HYT 939 module is therefore fully interchangeable without requiring further adjustment by the user.
Both the linearity error and temperature drift are corrected “on-chip” through computation, thereby resulting in an outstanding accuracy of the module that can operate within a wide range of applications including various medical systems, autoclaves, pressure dew point measurement, such as for pressure tight packaging industries, drying systems and laboratory applications.
- Calibrated and temperature compensated
- Excellent humidity/temperature accuracy and stability
- High chemical resistance
- I2C protocol (address 0x28 or alternative address)
- Wide humidity and temperature range (0% RH to 100% RH and -40 °C to +125 °C)
- Very low drift
- Very stable at high humidity
- Interchangeable without adjustments
- Pressure-resistant version (up to 16 bar) upon request