The 600 °C Series of RTD temperature sensors by Innovative Sensor Technology provides a rapid rate of response, long-term stability, and minimal self-heating at temperatures from -200 °C to +600 °C.
This series can be utilized for a variety of different temperature applications, including welding, crimping and brazing.
In addition, the 600 °C Series is vibration and temperature shock resistant and can be tailored to suit any application-specific necessities.
600 °C Series Feature Highlights
- Paired RTD sensors
- Functions as temperatures from -200 °C to +600 °C
- Excellent long-term stability
- High accuracy of 1/5 IEC and 1/10 IEC
- Minimal self-heating
- Vibration and temperature-shock resistant
- Light-weight with small dimensions