Innovative Sensor Technology offers their IV4 biosensor, designed to measure concentrations of single biological media - typically glucose.
The design of the sensor - a flexible stripe with large form factor - means it can be dipped directly into aqueous media. This makes it optimal for purposes that require highly consistent in-line continuous measurements of target analytes.
A further advantage of the lV4 is that it functions compatibly with gamma radiation, and therefore can be used for applications such as bioreactors or aseptic media.
Evaluation of the IV4 biosensor can be achieved using Innovative Sensor Technology’s Six Biosensor Transmitter, a highly precise evaluation kit for Amperometric Biosensors. With USB connectivity, a high current precision of approximately 20 pA, and integrated bioMON software for easy data collection and analysis, this transmitter is highly beneficial for use with the IV4.
IV4 Feature Highlights
- Good long-term stability
- Excellent life-time duration
- Compatible with gamma and beta irradiation
- Rapid response rate and highly reliable
- Offers reference, counter and blank electrodes on-chip
- Can be evaluated using the Six Biosensor Transmitter, with bioMON software for data collection and analysis.