The Ventus™ OGI (Optical Gas Imaging) camera core integrates the very latest in detector, lens design, and cooler for enhancing the detection and visualizing of hydrocarbon gas leaks. Its modern components make it the smallest, lightest, and lowest powered OGI camera present today.
The Ventus™ OGI camera core is capable of enhancing the detection and visualizing of hydrocarbon gas leaks such as butane, methane, propane, and many other gases. The combination of these advanced components delivers the smallest, lightest, and lowest powered OGI camera core available in the market, which makes it perfect for adding into gimbals or enclosures for unmanned aerial vehicle systems or fixed mounted, continuous monitoring systems.
The Ventus™ OGI makes use of the latest sophisticated 640 x 512, 15 μm pixel pitch “Hot MWIR” detector array with a special narrow bandpass cold filter in a small, long life, closed cycle, stirling cooler with a f/1.5 cold shield, and an improved purpose-built lens to deliver unparalleled thermal sensitivity. The system weighs only 475 grams with a lens and with dimensions of 146.6 x 70.9 x 73.1, thereby making the Ventus™ OGI the ideal choice for OEMs and integrators.
The Ventus™ cores are provided with a selection of digital and analog outputs and inputs including Gigabit Ethernet, Camera Link, H.264, NTSC/Pal video and RS-232/RS-422 serial camera control. Furthermore, the camera core has modern image processing features such as Dynamic Contrast Enhancement, Noise Reduction Filter, Local Area Processing, automatic gain and level control, 2x, 4X and 8x electronic zoom, Foreground and Background Boost Contrast, several color palettes, and up to six calibration tables for different scene conditions.
- Safely spot Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) leaks
- Scan large areas swiftly, efficiently at a reasonable cost
- Minimize emissions and ensure air quality
- Easy to interpret
- Enhance planned or scheduled maintenance repairs
- Better productivity
- Reduction of “unaccounted” gas
- Improve process safety by reducing the potential for fires or explosions
- Comply with regulatory requirements and decrease regulatory fines
Machine and Manufacturing
- Vent stacks
- Terminals, engines
- Valves, flanges, connections, seals
- Compressors, generators, engines
Gas Line and Drilling
- Fuel gas lines, LNG terminals
- Drilling and production wells
- Flare stack monitoring of burned and unspent gas
- Above/below ground gas pipelines
- Tank farms
- Storage tanks
- Railroad tank cars
- Container areas on barges and ships