The GasCheck Tesla is a handheld helium leak detector for MRI scanner maintenance.
The GasCheck Tesla is an extremely sensitive helium leak detector engineered for effective use within high magnetic fields found around the outer side of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scanners. The device’s advanced micro thermal conductivity sensor provides fast, accurate measurement of helium leaks down to ultra-low levels.
The GasCheck Tesla can be used on an MRI scanner while in operation, meaning stoppages to the machinery are avoided. Helium leaks are found rapidly decreasing wastage, cost, and machinery downtime.
The GasCheck Tesla provides steady, repeatable readings. The LCD display, LED indicator, and audible sounder of the device noticeably indicate presence of helium leaks.
The GasCheck Tesla helium leak detector automatically zeros to the ambient air around it when turned on, and is ready to detect instantly. The device’s user-friendly graphical interface and intuitive keypad allow easy function, selection, and adjustment.
The probe is built to reach into the smallest of places and is typically moved along a weld seam or joint a few centimeters per second, enabling rapid detection of all possible leak paths.
This portable device offers simple one-handed operation.
- GasCheck G handheld leak detector for rapid, accurate detection of virtually any gas or gas mixture
- SF6 AreaCheck P2 fixed SF6 leak detector for continuous area monitoring
- SF6 LeakCheck P1:p portable SF6 leak detector for the location, leak testing and measurement of high voltage electrical switchgear
- SF6 GasCheck 6000 handheld leak detector for low-cost SF6 leak detection
Best available leak detection
- Reliable, stable, repeatable readings
- Works effectively within a magnetic field
- Detects the smallest of leaks down to ultra-low levels
- Rapid, accurate leak detection
- Small internal flow rate provides maximum sensitivity
- Quickly detects liquid helium leaks reducing downtime
- Economical substitute to expensive mass spectrometers
- Inexpensive consumables and parts
Ease of use
- Simple, one-handed operation
- Easy to use graphical icon menu
- Probe engineered to reach the smallest of places
- Large, clear LCD back-lit display for easy viewing of results
||Micro thermal conductivity detector (MTCD)
Sensor is poison resistant with over range protection
||Battery Type: 4 x alkaline AA size or NiMH (rechargeable)
Typically 40 hours life
||He 1 x 10-5
||– 5% Displayed reading – One digit
||T90 = 1 second rise and clear down
||Flashing LED and 90 dBA (at 10 cm) audible sounder
||Factory calibrated to fully documented procedures in accordance with our ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
Operating: -20 to +60 oC, -4 to 140 oF
Storage: -20 to +70 oC, -4 to 158 oF
Humidity: 0 to 99% RH (non-condensing)
|Weight & Dimensions
||Instrument with probe: 390 x 60 x 49 mm, 15.5 x 2.3 x 1.9” Case: 420x320x97 mm,16.5×12.5×3.8”
Instrument: 0.45 kg, 1 lb, Packed 1.6 kg, 3.5 lb
Handheld Helium Leak Detector - GasCheck Tesla