The CozIR®-A Ambient Air CO2 Sensor is specifically designed to monitor carbon dioxide (CO2) in breathable air. With a range of up to 10,000 ppm, the device is suitable for outdoor and indoor environments, including offices, buildings, and schools. The sensor is used in Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), horticulture and aerospace applications.
Even when powered continuously, the CozIR®-A Ambient Air CO2 Sensor consumes only 3.5 mW and takes two carbon dioxide measurements per second. As a result, the sensor consumes 50% less power than standard NDIR sensors.
With its low-power consumption and instantaneous warm-up time, the CozIR®-A Ambient Air CO2 Sensor meets the demand for an efficient sensor that can monitor carbon dioxide concentration levels in real time and can be integrated into a battery or self-powered wireless system. Optional temperature and humidity sensors are also available.
The reliability and efficiency of the CozIR®-A is based on SmartIR 3.0 technology, a platform that utilizes a patented LED technology.
SST Controls can supply an optional USB to TTL cable that will enable users to attach the CozIR®-A Ambient Air CO2 Sensor to a PC where measurements may be viewed. Optional analogue outputs available
- Ultra-low power (3.5 mW)
- Measurement ranges from 0 to 1%
- High performance CO₂ sensor that is ideally suited for battery operation and portable instruments
- Easily connects to operator’s system using TTL level USART protocol
- Optional temperature and humidity outputs
- Leading-edge NDIR technology
- Factory-calibrated and temperature-compensated
- Peak current at 33 mA
- Autocalibration function
- TTL-level USART protocol that eliminates the need for A to D conversion
- Can support 10-year battery life from an AA cell
- Minimal power up time of up to 1.2 seconds
- Vibration and shock resistant.