The HA19 series of common mode chokes, offered by TT Electronics and certified according to AECQ-200, are available for use in applications relating to electronic power steering (EPS) noise suppression. HA19 is perfectly suited for high efficiency electric power steering EMI applications in which size and AEC-Q200 certification are of vital importance.
- Operating temperature range -40 °C to +125 °C
- Rated current up to 44 amps
- Ambient temperature, maximum +85 °C
- Temperature rise, maximum 40 °C
- Lessens line conducted interference
- Low loss ferrite core
- Documented to be effective in sustaining transmission signal integrity
- Outstanding performance in rough environments
- RoHS compliant
- AEC-Q200 certified
The HA19 common mode choke is specially made for noise suppression applications found in the growth and development of new generation vehicles including electric vehicles (EVs) and plug-in hybrid vehicles (PHVs).
The HA19 series provide great efficiency and high-quality current handling in a robust construction. It is mechanically sturdy and features low DC resistance and low temperature rise performance.
The HA19 series is made up of three parts with standard inductance values which range from 11 µH to 75 µH and have been shown to be well suited to the reduction of line-conducted inference in the circuitry. The devices are highly dependable and provide superior current handling from 26.5 A to 44 A, with over-current withstanding at even higher levels. ).
The HA19 common mode chokes are lead-free and meet specifications of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS2), while their broad operating temperature range (-40 to 125 °C) and AEC-Q200 certification make them ideal for high-stress automotive settings.
- Ideal for high frequency EPS noise suppression applications
- Electric Power Steering
- Electronic Control Units
- Engine Control
- Transmission Control
- Switch Mode Power Supply
- DC/DC Converters
Specifications @ 25 °C
(1) Inductance and leakage inductance are measured at 10 kHz, 0.1Vrms.
(2) Rated current is the approximate DC current at which DT is 40 °C. Part temperature should be verified in the end application. The part temperature (ambient plus temperature rise) should not exceed 125 °C under worst case operating conditions.
(3) Leakage inductance is measured at pin-1-2 with N2 (pin 4-3) winding shorted.
Outline Dimensions (mm)