This Industrial Nitrogen Dioxide Sensor from SGX Sensortech weighs approximately 5 grams and has no orientation sensitivity.
The sensor operates within a temperature range of -20 to +50 °C, in humidity of 15-90% RH (non-condensing), and under pressure from 90-110 kPa. It can be stored for up to six months in its original packaging, within a temperature range of 0 to 20 °C, and has an expected operating life up around two years in air.
- Range from 0-20 ppm
- Response time (T90) under 30 seconds
- Linear across full range
- Maximum overload of 250 ppm
- One year warranty
- Long-term output drift of less than 2% signal/month
- Baseline drift (-20 °C to +40 °C) of 0 to -0.5 ppm equivalent
- Resolution of 0.1 ppm NO2
- Sensitivity of 450 to 750 nA/ppm NO2
- Zero in air at 20 °C, less than +0.4 µA
- No bias
- Negative output current
- Users should refrain from soldering the connector pins as this can be harmful to the sensor, and may therefore cause the warranty to be voided.
- Performances indicated in specifications are based on environmental conditions of 20 °C, 50% relative humidity, 101 kPa.
- Cross Sensitivity Data is solely for information purposes. Users are advised to calibrate with target gas, as the exactness of calibration and measurement cannot be guaranteed.
- The cross sensitivities include gases stated in the table, but a response may also occur with other gases.
- The cross sensitivities may oscillate between ± 30%, and can vary between batches or across sensor’s life time.
- The sensor is created to meet RoHS compliance standards.