The VEGAPULS 64 is a sensor that enables continuous level measurement of liquids. In narrow spaces or in small tanks, the the small process fittings offer advantages over industry competitors.
Thanks to improved signal focusing, the sensor can be used in vessels with many installations, for example in heating spirals and stirrers.
- No matter the process conditions, exact measuring results can be achieved
- Less susceptible to wear and tear (via repeated use), thanks to the high plant availability
- The non-contact measuring principle allows for maintenance-free operation
- Can measure up to a distance of 30 m
- Can process at temperatures between -196 °C and 200 °C
- Can process at pressures between -1 and 25 bar
- Is accurate to within +/- 1 mm
- Different versions are available, with:
- a plastic horn antenna ø 80 mm;
- thread via integrated horn antenna;
- encapsulated antenna system (flange version);
- hygienic fitting (including an encapsulated antenna system)
- Alloy C22 (2.4602)
- Threaded-Connection: ≥ G¾, ≥ ¾ NPT
- Flange-Connection: ≥ DN50, ≥ 2"
- Clamp ≥ 2", DN50 - DIN32676, ISO2852;
- Slotted nut ≥ 2", DN50 - DIN 11851;
- DRD connection ø 65 mm;
- For NEUMO BioControl D50 PN16 / 316L
- Seal-materials include FKM, EPDM, and FFKM
- Housing-materials include aluminum, plastic, and electropolished and precision casting stainless steel
- IP 66/IP 68 (0.2 bar)
- IP 66/IP 67
- IP 66/IP 68 (1 bar)
- An output between 4 to 20 mA/HART - two-wire
- Ambient-temperatures between -40 °C and 80 °C.
Radar Sensors for Continual Level Measurement of Liquids
Radar Sensors for Continual Level Measurement of Liquids - Picture 1
Radar Sensors for Continual Level Measurement of Liquids - Picture 2
Radar Sensors for Continual Level Measurement of Liquids - Picture 3
Radar Sensors for Continual Level Measurement of Liquids - Picture 4