The VEGAPULS 69 sensor enables continuous measurement of bulk solids under varying process conditions. It is perfect for level measurement in large bunkers, segmented vessels, and in extremely high silos. This reliable sensor provides fantastic signal focusing and is easy to set up.
Users can equip the VEGAPULS 69 with an encapsulated plastic antenna or a lens antenna integrated into the metal flange. These adaptations allow the sensor to be integrated into many different application areas.
- No need for maintenance due to high plant availability
- Regardless of dust, vapor, or noise - reliable measurement is ensured
- The non-contact measuring principle allows for maintenance-free operation
- Can measure up to a distance of 120 m
- Can function in temperatures between -40 °C and 200 °C
- Can function in pressures between -1 and 20 bar
- Is accurate to within +/- 5 mm or +/- 0.2”
- Available with a plastic horn antenna ø 80 mm, or a metal jacketed lens antenna
- Materials/Wetted-Parts: PP, PEEK and 316L
- Threaded-Connection: G1½, 1½ NPT
- Flange-Connection: ≥ DN80, ≥ 3"
- Seal-materials include FKM and EPDM
- Housing-materials include aluminum, plastic, and electropolished and precision casting stainless steel
- IP 66/IP 68 (0.2 bar)
- IP 66/IP 67
- IP 66/IP 68 (1 bar)
- 4 to 20 mA/HART - two-wire
- 4 to 20 mA/HART - four-wire
- Profibus PA
- Foundation Fieldbus
- Ambient-temperatures between -40 °C and 80 °C.
Continuous Level Measurement of Bulk Solids - Radar Sensors
High-quality, swiveling stainless steel flange
Lightweight plastic antenna
Thread with integrated horn antenna